Wondering about COVID-19 and trip planning? Please read our message.
Box 569 Heriot Bay, British Columbia, Canada V0P 1H0
North America: 1.800.307.3982 | Local & Overseas:

We are here to assist you in any way we can.
North America: 1.800.307.3982
Local & Overseas:
[email protected]

    Travelers from Outside of Canada

    Helpful information if you would like to book a tour with us

    Welcome! We want to share Canada & beautiful British Columbia in with you.

    We are hopeful that international travel will be permitted again before long, but we along with the rest of the world are still waiting to see when travel and border restrictions will be lifted. In the meantime, we want to help you have something to look forward to and dream about while we wait. 

    Advantages of Tentative Reservations

    How TenTative Reservations Work

    1. Find the trip that best suits you
    2. Call or email us and we will set you up with a tentative reservation. We will pencil you for the spaces and date that work best for you. 
    3. We will connect the first week of January 2021 and the first week of March 2021 to see how travel restrictions have evolved and how that will impact your ability to travel (see Dates to Note below).

    We want to get you on the water! We will hold your tentative reservation as long as we can to try and give you the best chance of joining us. 

    While we know this can make travel planning a little more challenging, we really appreciate your understanding that we at Spirit of the West Adventures need to try and plan as best we can to ensure the viability of our small business and the well-being of our staff/team so that we can be here for when the time is right for you to join us.

    Dates to Note

    We will continually monitor travel restrictions and plan to check in with you at a couple key points in 2021.  

    First week of January, 2021 

    First week of March, 2021

    If travel restrictions have lifted and you’re able to travel to Canada, we will ask you for a deposit to confirm your reservation. Deposits are 25% of the tour cost, with full payment due 60 days prior to the trip departure (see full Terms & Conditions for full booking and cancellation terms).

    If travel restrictions still have not lifted you have options:

    1. You can move your reservation to 2022 at the same rate as 2021 tours


    2. If you would like to wait longer and see how travel restrictions change and keep your reservation;

    Of course, when restrictions are lifted, we are happy to discuss what tours have availability and will do our best to get you out into BC’s wilderness and on a safe and enjoyable adventure!

    We really appreciate your patience and understanding as we do have to be mindful of the implications that border, and travel restrictions have on your ability to join us and what that means for staffing and planning for our small family run business. We hope this tentative reservation solution will work for both of us.